Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
In this management position, you will assume full responsibility for managing all Bodily Injury claims activities and staff in a large branch office with a significant span of control. You will manage all aspects of an assigned branch's Personal Markets Claims program. Responsible for establishing, implementing, and managing Liberty Mutual Insurance's claims handling strategy, with the objective of delivering a highly competitive claims product in terms of quality of customer service.
* Implement, communicate, and manage policies and procedures that will enable the branch claims organization to successfully deliver on the claims handling strategy.
* Oversee and manage the entire claims handling process working independently and through special projects to direct the branch's activities in this area.
* Provide guidance, leadership, and/or analytical support for special projects.
* Works with the organization to collect data, map critical processes and evaluate branch initiatives.
* Summarizes results, identifies opportunities for efficiencies and improvements in order to make recommendations and communicate key messages to branch team and senior management.
* Ability to manage and direct a claims operation and to effectively communicate operational procedures to staff.
* Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years of relevant and progressively more responsible claims work experience required.
* MBA and/or advanced insurance related designations / CPCU preferred.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discountfitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Liberty Mutual Insurance Helping people live safer, more secure lives since 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on A.M. Best Company's report of 2010 net written premium. Liberty Mutual also ranks 82nd on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2010 revenue. As of December 31, 2010, Liberty Mutual had $112.4 billion in consolidated assets, $95.4 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $33.2 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.