AT&T - Student Intern I - Illinois
Internship program for the Summer of 2013 is designed for students seeking a career within a specified field. This is an Internship opportunity for highly qualified college/university students who have the potential to become future leaders in AT&T and the business community. The program provides the Student Intern practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation. During the work experience, the Student Intern will be exposed to the interpersonal relationships a job requires, both with co-workers and supervisors, that are essential in obtaining a successful, satisfying career.
Opportunities in many cities for the Summer of 2013!
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Marketing, Business or Public Relations major