Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
We are the region's top provider of pediatric specialty care, dedicated to the health and well-being of all children and inspired by the courage of children and families.
Our vision: We are guided by the belief that all children need to grow up in a protective and nurturing environment, where each child is given the opportunity to reach his or her potential. We believe this vision can provide a brighter future for all children.
Our vision is inspired by the courage of children and families. It is sustained by the extraordinary contributions of compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated staff and volunteers, and built upon a strong tradition started in1882 of providing unsurpassed health care for children.
Our mission: We are dedicated to the health and well-being of all children. As the pediatric teaching facility of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, this commitment drives us to be a leader in:
- Pediatric healthcare delivery;
- Research into the prevention, causes and treatment of diseases that affect children;
- Education for physicians, nurses and allied health professionals; and
- Advocacy for the general well-being of all children.
As a charitable organization, we serve children and their families to the best of our abilities and the limits of our resources.
Wondering what sets us apart?
- Learn more about our unique approach to family-centered care
- Read our important facts and accolades
- Watch video about us and our families in multimedia
- Review our patient satisfaction scores
- Understand how our commitment to service excellence helps us deliver better care